Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.452 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,570,529 Franc (3,632 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)