Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 400.543 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,309,340 Franc (8,262 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)