Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 431.427 XOF / LYD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,605,825 Franc (3,722 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)