Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 422.087 XOF / LYD *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,952,338 Franc (4,625 Dinar) in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)