Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.402 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,055,224 Franc (24,642 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)