Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.778 XOF / SDG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 900,788 Franc (9,504 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)