Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.583 XOF / SDG *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,111,261 Franc (25,879 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)