Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.723 XOF / SDG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,268,425 Franc (13,114 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (30 minutes ago)