Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 145.335 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,409,234 Franc (Dirham 23,458) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)