Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.206 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,483,223 Franc (Dirham 14,851) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)