Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.297 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,204,478 Franc (Dirham 13,336) in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)