Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.494 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,509,515 Franc (元16,681) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)