Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.704 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,462,635 Franc (元28,079) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)