Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.656 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,438,856 Franc (元28,809) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)