Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.320 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,980,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,802,122 Franc (元32,090) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)