Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.327 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,930,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,819,854 Franc (12,106TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 2 hours ago)