Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.482 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,443,304 Franc (¥263,286) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (23 minutes ago)