Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.954 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,863,516 Franc (¥578,004) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)