Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01331 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,654,211 Franc (﷼ 124,271,110) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)