Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.236 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 872,743 Franc (Mex$ 27,073) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (39 minutes ago)