Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.304 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 876,199 Franc (Mex$ 27,123) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)