Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.527 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,462,444 Franc (Mex$ 47,907) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 3 hours ago)