Cost of living comparison between Aguadilla, Puerto Rico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 617.300 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,134,376 Franc ($3,458) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)