Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,573,292 Franc (₨172,743) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (36 minutes ago)