Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.820 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,150,422 Franc (36,559 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (25 minutes ago)