Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.435 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,854,093 Franc (11,777TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)