Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.189 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,941,396 Franc (14,686TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (37 minutes ago)