Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.007 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,394,333 Franc (8,502TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)