Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.774 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,949,213 Franc (AU$6,721) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)