Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 972 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.214 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,536,194 Franc (AU$10,847) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)