Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 850 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 461.876 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,147,475 Franc (AU$4,649) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)