Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.682 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,114,937 Franc (AU$10,044) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)