Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.663 XOF / ETB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,345,556 Franc (95,105 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 3 hours ago)