Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 123.886 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,361,656 Franc (10,991TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)