Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.435 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,326,704 Franc (8,427TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (38 minutes ago)