Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.683 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,805,928 Franc (GH₵23,445) in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)