Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.527 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,804,298 Franc (Mex$ 59,105) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)