Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.840 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,712,222 Franc (Mex$ 59,370) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)