Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.503 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 894,322 Franc (Mex$ 31,376) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)