Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.968 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,771,232 Franc (900,234 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)