Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.479 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,141,951 Franc (1,448,055 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)