Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,939,032 Franc (5,613,229 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)