Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,959,989 Franc (5,614,034 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)