Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.512 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,722,450 Franc (3,361,650 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)