Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,921,996 Franc (5,653,469 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)