Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47215 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,411,549 Franc (9,343,517 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)