Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47633 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,675,674 Franc (7,716,665 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)