Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44955 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,525,944 Franc (7,843,252 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)