Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.304 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,983,030 Franc (Dirham 25,981) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)