Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,711,310 Franc in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)