Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,695,092 Franc in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)