Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,942,755 Franc in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)