Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,190,150 Franc in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)