Cost of living comparison between Abobo, Ivory Coast and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,180,051 Franc in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)