Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 780.406 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,337,125 Franc (£2,995) in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 2 hours ago)