Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 425.729 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,142,898 Franc (C$7,382) in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)