Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,686,943 Franc (﷼ 117,784,997) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)