Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.947 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,304,436 Franc (kr26,504) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)