Cost of living comparison between Aarhus, Denmark and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.088 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,649,979 Franc (kr30,083) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)