Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 553 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.007 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,288,081 Franc (kr48,724) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)