Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.015 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,257,222 Franc (kr48,369) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)