Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.817 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,135,550 Franc (kr24,318) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)