Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.279 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,782,175 Franc (kr20,188) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)