Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.070 XOF / DKK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,777,660 Franc (kr43,387) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (44 minutes ago)