Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 GBP / MWK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 32% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,593 (2,417,737 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)