Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11645 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,418 (元20,764) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)