Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / IRR *
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,400 (﷼ 97,109,585) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (22 minutes ago)