Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11915 GBP / HRK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,660 (13,932 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)