Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,174 (Rp 19,625,513) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)