Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,497 (Rp 42,582,223) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)