Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11605 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,787 (元15,396) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)