Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 GBP / MMK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,665 (6,263,380 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)