Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11564 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,470 (元21,361) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)