Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20419 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,387 (6,791 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)