Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 GBP / AUD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 15% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,756 (AU$4,643) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,400 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)