Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05662 GBP / NAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,436 (60,686 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)