Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05803 GBP / NAD
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 31% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,335 (40,230 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)