Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44639 GBP / ANG
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 25% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,121 (ƒ 6,993) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)