Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45085 GBP / ANG
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 26% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,143 (ƒ 6,972) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)