Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11691 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,200 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,800 (元15,394) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)