Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,675 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19802 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,007 (10,133 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (44 minutes ago)