Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,934 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20243 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,475 (12,228 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)