Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,899 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20448 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 35% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,400 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,569 (7,675 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (37 minutes ago)