Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25803 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,750 (R$ 10,658) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)