Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,153 (€2,455) in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)