Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,983 (COL$7,136,170) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)