Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 8% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,890 (€3,423) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (34 minutes ago)