Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 5% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £3,572 (€4,124) in Villach.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (41 minutes ago)