Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43341 GBP / BGN
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,999 (4,613 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 4 hours ago)