Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00511 GBP / LKR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 43% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,434 (280,338 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)