Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 GBP / LKR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 41% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,360 (280,445 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)