Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08952 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,405 (26,865 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,300 in Aberystwyth.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)