Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,300 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £1,573 (CH$1,331,803) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (43 minutes ago)