Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 14% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,700 (€3,120) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Curitiba costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)