Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberystwyth? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 13% cheaper than in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,600 in Aberystwyth you would need to make just about £2,252 (€2,577) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)